INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was constituted in Jawaharlal Darda Institute of Engineering and Technology, Yavatmal to monitor the qualityand develop innovative methodologies for continuous improvement of the academic and administrative activities of the institute.
The primary aim of IQAC is
• To develop a catalytic system constituting ofconscious and consistent action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
• To institutionalize best practices and develop an accountable quality culture.
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures to
A) Ensure timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks;
B) Monitor and improve the quality academic and research programmes;
C) Make the academic program affordable to various section of the society and create equitable access opportunities for them.
D) Optimize and integrate modern methods of teaching and learning;
E) Ensure credibility of reliable evaluation procedures;
F) Ensure the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services;
G) Get connected with other institution in India and abroad to share the research finding to develop innovative methodologies.
The composition of the IQAC may be as follows:
1. Chairperson: Head of the Institution
2. A few senior administrative officers
3. Three to eight teachers
4. One member from the Management
5. One/two nominees from local society, Students and Alumni
6. One/two nominees from Employers /Industrialists/stakeholders
7. One of the senior teachers as the coordinator/Director of the IQAC