Programme Educational Objective (PEO)
Development: To prepare students for successful careers in software industry that meet the needs of Indian/multinational companies and to excel in higher studies.
Academic Proficiency: To develop the ability among student to synthesis data and technical concepts for software design and development.
Extend: To include in students professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork skills, multidisciplinary approach and an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social context.
Professional Expertise: To provide students with a sound foundation in the mathematical, scientific and computer engineering fundamentals required to solve engineering problem and also for peruse higher studies.
Programme Outcome (PO)
Graduates will know the knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
Graduates will able to design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data.
Graduates will apply process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health, and safety, manufacturability and sustainability.
Graduates will able to function on multidisciplinary teams.
Graduates will able to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
Graduates will able to understand professional & ethical responsibility.
Graduates will able to communicate effectively.
Graduates will demonstrate the broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental and societal context.
Graduates able to reorganize the need and ability to engage in lifelong learning.
Graduates will apply knowledge on contemporary issues.
Graduates will able to use techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
Graduate will demonstrate an ability to participate and succeed in competitive examinations like GATE, GRE.
Programme Specific Outcome (PSO)
The student will :
- Participate in planning, implementing and evaluating language-specific team programming solutions to specific business problems
- Complete individual practical experiences in a variety of programming languages and situations
- Employ deductive logic skills to analyze malfunctioning computer programs and use proper debugging and testing skills, modifying them so that they function correctly.
- Create computer program documentation through the use of: flow charts, IPO charts, pseudocode, internal program comments, and user instructions
- Demonstrate proficiency in following the ACM Code of Ethics
- Demonstrate familiarity with computer hardware and networking
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and the ability to write programs for, the World Wide Web
- Interpret the impact of change in work, society and world environments on computer programming
2. Network Computer Management
- Examine the elements supporting data communications and systems
- Show how the various IT components interact to support the Network Communications management field
- Demonstrate an ability to use the conceptual and applied information to solve business related technological problems and issues
- Recognize and understand the dynamic nature of information technology
3. System Administrator
The student will –
- Design and implement fundamental network security solutions; Configure WLAN products including access points, bridges, client devices and accessories.
- Demonstrate proficiency in hardware and software installation and configuration.
- Design and implement LAN and WAN infrastructures.
- Manage server resources, monitor server performance, and safeguard data.